Learning the Vietnamese language is a journey. It’s not only about listening, reading, writing or speaking. It is about learning the Vietnamese culture, the people in the most interesting way. And here I am!
SVFF is a group of Vietnamese Language Teachers, all of which have at least 2 years of teaching languages, a BA in Language Teaching.
Founded by two English teachers, SVFF Team aims to bring the best Southern Vietnamese lessons in the funniest and easiest and the most interesting way to Vietnamese learners.
We are motivated and ambitious. We are passionate about helping Vietnamese learners to be able to communicate well in Vietnamese and understand Vietnamese culture. We believe in strong communication between teachers and students will encourage the learners to express their ideas verbally and through writing.
Our channel aims at creating fun and easy-to-understand lessons in the Southern dialect. We also focus on conversational and practical Vietnamese. That is to say, our purpose is to bring learners authentic Vietnamese in daily conversations
Since 2016 to now, we have had
- helped more than 1000 one-on-one students both online and offline
- taught more than 10,000 hours of teaching.
- helped more than 5,000 online learners on Udemy and with over
- created 20 self study online courses and no less
- brought helpful lessons for more than 20 000 subscribers on Youtube.
Currently, SVFF Channel teaching team has 12 Vietnamese teachers. All Vietnamese teachers at SVFF are
- fluent in English.
- have a teaching language degree
- have at least 2-year experience in teaching languages.
- native Southern Vietnamese
What does SVFF provide
Vietnamese learning is a long journey. Therefore, choosing the most suitable teacher and curriculum would bring to you the best result then you’re able to apply what you have learned in real life. SVFF always puts the effort to deliver the most practical and impressive Vietnamese Southern lessons.
88 Street 52, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam