For 1-on-1 class:
1. More than 48 hours before the lesson start time: Rescheduling of confirmed lessons is only possible if both the student and the teacher agree
2. To reschedule the lesson, you must inform your teacher and rearrange a new lesson with your teacher. After that, inform SVFF via email about new lesson time prior to 48 hours.
3. If notifications for rescheduling are sent to the teacher for less than 48 hours, the lesson will be charged as usual.
1. Within 48 hours of the lesson start time: Cancellation is only possible if both the student and the teacher agree and SVFF is notified.
2. To cancel the lesson, you must inform your teacher. After that, send SVFF an email about the cancellation prior to 48 hours.
For group class
Rescheduling is not possible for group class if you can not attend the class on scheduled time, your group lesson will be charged as usual.
Cancellation is not possible for a group class.
If you cannot finish the course before completion, there will be no refund. However, you can have another person to replace your remaining lessons. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to give the remaining lessons to another person.
Ask us more!
If you still have more questions, contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.fb.com/svffvn