Dedicated to Southern Vietnamese Dialects
Vietnamese Pronunciation, conversation, grammar, vocabulary are just all about Southern Dialect. We know the difference among dialects, you will too!
Customized lessons for each student
Learners can always consult with the teacher your goals and you will get the right Vietnamese lessons for your learning.
You will learn what you need to be able to speak Vietnamese. Not too much time on grammar or stuff native Vietnamese never use
HOW VIETNAMESE 1-ON-1 CLASSES WORK?
HOW TO BOOK A FREE TRIAL?
1. CHOOSE YOUR TEACHER
Read teachers profile and instruction video, then choose the one fits you the most
2. FILL IN THE REGISTRATION FORM
Fill in a short form to help the teacher understand you more before the class.
3. WAIT FOR AN EMAIL FROM US
SVFF will contact you in 24 hours after you submit the form.
LISTEN TO OUR STUDENTS
- Advance podcast #32: Một số chi phí sinh hoạt khi sống ở Sài Gòn – Summary the cost of living in Saigon (Mr.Phi)
- Beginners Podcast #35: Pets – Thú cưng (Mr.Phi)
- Inter podcast #43: Ai nên trả tiền khi đi ăn chung – Sharing the bill in the first date (Mr.Phi)
- Intermediate podcast #41: Quan điểm nuôi con của chàng rể người Tây – Raise a kid in Western way (Ms.Hiền)
- Beginners Podcast #34: Đồ vật trong phòng làm việc – Stationery (Ms.Hiền)
- Advance podcast #28: Tại sao Sài Gòn có nhiều quán cà phê đến vậy? – Why are there so many coffee shops in Sai Gon? (Ms. Hiền)
- Advance podcast #27: Thời trang Việt Nam qua từng thời kỳ – Vietnam fashion through the years (Ms. Hiền)
- Intermediate podcast #40: Ăn có tô mỳ mà đưa tờ tiền lớn quá! – Big note for a bowl of noodle (Ms.Hiền)
- Beginners Podcast #33: Thành viên trong gia đình – People in the family (Ms.Hiền)
- Intermediate podcast #39: Ông Tây kể chuyện đi câu cá bằng tiếng Việt – A westerner talk about his experience of going fishing in Vietnam (Ms.Hiền)