Dedicated to Southern Vietnamese Dialects
Vietnamese Pronunciation, conversation, grammar, vocabulary are just all about Southern Dialect. We know the difference among dialects, you will too!
Customized lessons for each student
Learners can always consult with the teacher your goals and you will get the right Vietnamese lessons for your learning.
You will learn what you need to be able to speak Vietnamese. Not too much time on grammar or stuff native Vietnamese never use
HOW VIETNAMESE 1-ON-1 CLASSES WORK?
HOW TO BOOK A FREE TRIAL?
1. CHOOSE YOUR TEACHER
Read teachers profile and instruction video, then choose the one fits you the most
2. FILL IN THE REGISTRATION FORM
Fill in a short form to help the teacher understand you more before the class.
3. WAIT FOR AN EMAIL FROM US
SVFF will contact you in 24 hours after you submit the form.
LISTEN TO OUR STUDENTS
- Advance podcast #27: Thời trang Việt Nam qua từng thời kỳ – Vietnam fashion through the years (Ms. Hiền)
- Intermediate podcast #40: Ăn có tô mỳ mà đưa tờ tiền lớn quá! – Big note for a bowl of noodle (Ms.Hiền)
- Beginners Podcast #33: Thành viên trong gia đình – People in the family (Ms.Hiền)
- Intermediate podcast #39: Ông Tây kể chuyện đi câu cá bằng tiếng Việt – A westerner talk about his experience of going fishing in Vietnam (Ms.Hiền)
- Beginners Podcast #32: Miêu tả khuôn mặt – Describe face (Ms.Hiền)
- Advance podcast #26: Nạn kẹt xe thường xuyên tại các thành phố lớn ở Việt Nam – Traffic congestion in Vietnam’s metropolis (Ms. Hiền)
- Intermediate podcast #38: Quà mừng cưới …. đặc biệt – Special wedding gift (Ms.Hiền)
- Beginners Podcast #31: Bệnh tật – Sickness (Ms.Hiền)
- Intermediate podcast #37: Hào phóng – Generosity (Ms.Hiền)
- Advance podcast #25: Văn hóa boa, tip tiền của người Việt? – Tipping in Việt Nam (Ms. Hiền)