Dedicated to Southern Vietnamese Dialects
Vietnamese Pronunciation, conversation, grammar, vocabulary are just all about Southern Dialect. We know the difference among dialects, you will too!
Customized lessons for each student
Learners can always consult with the teacher your goals and you will get the right Vietnamese lessons for your learning.
You will learn what you need to be able to speak Vietnamese. Not too much time on grammar or stuff native Vietnamese never use
HOW VIETNAMESE 1-ON-1 CLASSES WORK?
HOW TO BOOK A FREE TRIAL?
1. CHOOSE YOUR TEACHER
Read teachers profile and instruction video, then choose the one fits you the most
2. FILL IN THE REGISTRATION FORM
Fill in a short form to help the teacher understand you more before the class.
3. WAIT FOR AN EMAIL FROM US
SVFF will contact you in 24 hours after you submit the form.
LISTEN TO OUR STUDENTS
- Beginners Podcast #42: Các loại gia vị – Spices (Ms.Thương)
- Advance podcast #37: ĐỘ TUỔI KẾT HÔN TRUNG BÌNH CỦA NGƯỜI VIỆT – Average age to get married in Vietnam (Ms.Thương)
- Beginners Podcast #41: Các môn thể thao – Sports (Ms.Thương)
- Advance podcast #36: VIỆC XIN CON NUÔI Ở VIỆT NAM – Adopting children in Vietnam (Ms.Thương)
- Beginners Podcast #40: Yêu và ghét – Expressing likes & dislikes (Ms.Thương)
- Inter podcast #46: Anh chàng Mỹ mê tiếng Việt – An American guy who loves Vietnamese (Ms.Thương).
- Advance podcast #35: VÌ SAO NHIỀU CHA MẸ VIỆT NGHĨ “THƯƠNG CHO ROI CHO VỌT? – Why do Vietnamese parents think “spare the rod, spoil the child” (Ms.Thương)
- Beginners Podcast #39: Những điều mình thích làm – Our favourite things (Ms.Thương)
- Advance podcast #34: NHỮNG ĐỊA ĐIỂM PHẢI ĐẾN KHI TỚI VIỆT NAM – TOP MUST-SEE DESTINATIONS IN VIETNAM FOR TOURISTS (Ms.Thương)
- Inter podcast #45: Một người tốt – A good man (Ms.Thương)